It’s time for the nominations for the 2016 Childfree Man & Woman of the Year to begin! Here are nomination details:
- Nominees have no children by choice.
- Nominees are people nominators know or are acquainted with personally or professionally.
- Self-nominations are also accepted.
Please answer these questions about your nominee:
1. What about your nominee as a person makes him/her a candidate for Childfree Woman/Man of the Year?
2. What about your nominee’s life makes him/her a candidate for Childfree Woman/ Man of the Year? For example, what accomplishments, contributions to others or the world are exemplary to award him/her Childfree Woman/Man of the Year?
3. How would you say your nominee has contributed to the acceptance of the childfree choice in society today?
Spread the Word! The deadline for nomination submissions is July 22nd, 2016.
Winners will be announced on August 1, International Childfree Day!